Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Supplied

Went to advance auto and home depot today to get supplies. I bought what I need to rebuild my heater valve better and stronger than before. I also got oil, coolant, new belt, gasket material, oil filter, etc, etc. I love buying fluids for the car....

Hopefully I can start putting stuff together either tomorrow or most likely Friday. I have a new intake exhaust gasket on order since it wasn't stocked. I don't want to put the front suspension on without putting the exhaust on first. It was enough of a bitch taking off with the steering column in the way.

I hope to get the car running by this weekend so I can take my mother-in-law out for the ride since she really wants to ride in it. I also think it'd be nice to drive the MG to work once I get off leave next thursday. Also, since I'm having to go back to work I'll have alot less time to work on the MG and it'd be nice if it was running.

No comments: