Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Update

So, I did alot over the weekend.

  • I fix the brake light problem. Turns out I have no idea what it was. I rebuilt part of the fuse box and fiddled with the blinker and it started working again. Not sure exactly what did it though. Now my brake lights work, blinkers, hopefully horn (haven't tested), tach, fuel gauge, and temp gauge should all be good.
  • I installed the new hose separator for the oil cooler
  • Removed the door panels and cut out one of them
  • Installed Radio and wiring, just waiting on doors and speakers now *YAY*
  • Installed new shiny seatbelts, twice (turns out my first set was bad)
  • New needles for carbs installed (just need to tune)
  • Fuel sender gasket replaced, hopefully this stops the slow gas leak from hell

No comments: