Saturday, June 26, 2010

Stupid Clutch

Ok, update. Parts came in and went to replace the master cylinder, yeah...Nothing happened. We spent over an hour trying to bleed the system and got a couple ounces into it. Finally started checking the lines and everything. Nothing looked bad. I figured I'd pull the flexible hose and couldn't get it off so I decided to pull the slave to get to it.

It fell into 3 pieces. So, I get to order a new one, yay. Looks like a rock or something must have hit it, clipping the boot, allowing stuff in and causing it to fail. So, I have a nice shiny new master cylinder and I've got a slave on order through Roop's MG.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com