Thursday, November 13, 2008

DPO Visit

So, my mom is visiting for a few days and I decided to put the distributor back on to let her go for a ride before I tore it down. It took 2 days to get the distributor back in since I forgot how it looked before I removed it. In the process I managed to put the wires back on 180 and 90 degrees off. Apparently when you do that it makes the more horrible sounds and at one point backfired and make everyone in the house think I'd shot myself. I finally got it back together and started...only to discover the heater valve is leaking. So, it looks like the B is out of commission for the winter while I dismantle, clean, and fix up everything. I was hoping to take my mom out to show it works but with the coolant leaking it's not worth trying. Oh well, more pics to come once I get back to work on her.

No comments: